A glimpse into the politics and philosophy of a revolutionary....
Fri, June 26, 2009
Since we’ve been calling attention to Zahra Rahnavard, we decided to dig into the Diva archives for this exclusive content.
Rahnavard is married to Hossein Mousavi, the man who most believe truly won the recent Iranian presidential election. She is credited as the architect of her husband’s campaign and for getting out the women’s vote. As you’ll read in the interview, she’s also a sculptor, feminist, author, former presidential advisor and dedicated Muslim. Click on for the full transcript.....
the high-minded lowdown from holly morris and the diva blog crew
Get the Goods:
shop the bazaar for the book Adventure Divas: Searching the Globe for Women Who Are Changing the World and the documentary series »
- FROM WOMEN'S ENEWS
- COVER STORY: Gender Gap in Schooling Measures Pendulum's Motion »
- Clinton Speaks Out; U.N. Fails Refugees in Chad »
- FEATURE: Cambodia's Sochua Calls for Clinton to Act »
- OPINION: 'Brides' March' Marries Itself to Quest for Safety »
- FEATURE: October Films Offer 'An Education' in Controversy »